Wednesday 26 March 2014

Evaluation - Part 8 - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

I think that the title sequence that my group and I have created has been successful in terms of originality; I don't feel like this title sequence has been made before for the genre we were creating for and that we steered away from the typical narrative and expected title sequence that everyone else has done. To improve I feel like the title sequence could have been longer if we were given more time, we could have included more photos and videos to show or connote zombies/ zombie culture. I also thought that the recording was successful; after trialing with a DSLR camera, then a screen recording via QuickTime and finally HyperCam (on PC), I feel like the quality improved dramatically. The font also improved dramatically and put across our message of typical teenagers rather than the zombie font used beforehand, the colouring for the font made the title sequence look less childish and put there for the sake of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment